ICON Vehicle Dynamics
Debido a la naturaleza de los productos que vendemos, los precios pueden variar.
Por favor llamar para precios actualizados.
The 1998 – 2007 Toyota Lancrusier 100 Series has a compact torsion bar IFS front suspension, and requires a lot of work to be done in a small space. When lift is added via torsion bar adjustment there is even more spring energy that must be absorbed to adequately control the vehicle. Keeping this in mind, those looking to achieve 0-3″ of lift (aftermarket upper control required) can install the Stage 3 shock system for maximum suspension travel and performance with tuning adjustability. ICON engineers have developed a unique 2.5” diameter shock system, with remote reservoirs front and rear, that can handle these demands. 2.5″ reservoir shocks front and rear ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping regardless of situation, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during extended offroad use. With a lower spherical rod end bearing and heavy duty upper stem bushings, deflection is kept to a minimum for precise control of the suspension even under high loads. ICON’s CDC Valve upgrade is included in this stage front and rear for those desiring an easy way to tune the ride externally with 10 settings from soft to hard.
• Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
• Remote reservoirs provided for extended shock damping performance
• ICON CDCV equipped shocks front and rear for fully adjustable tuneability of your shocks
• 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
• Corrosion resistant CAD plated shock bodies with 7/8 shaft
• FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
• No cutting or welding necessary for install
• Made in the USA
• Performance shock system for use with 0-3″ of lift, Uniball upper control arms required. Additional components required to achieve desired lift height over stock
57807C (QTY – 2) – ICON V.S. 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Front Shocks w/ CDCV (upper control arm required)
57802C (QTY – 2) – ICON V.S. 2.5 Series Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks w/ CDCV
ICON Vehicle Dynamics