These 2.5″ Diameter Piggyback Manifold Shocks for the rear of Pro Comp / Fabtech 6″ lift kits are a great way to add more performance and a much better ride quality to your rear suspension. These shocks are specifically valved to give the 2000-2006 Tundra and are fine are tuned for better performance than our standard 2.0 Mono-tube Shocks. These shocks are extended length and are to be used with a 6″ sub-frame kit.
These Shocks are sold INDIVIDUALLY.
- Low Profile Billet Top Cap
- Stem Top Design for O.E. Fitment and Optimum Wheel Travel
- ICON Vehicle Dynamics “Bump Zone” For an Addtional 20% Increase in Compression and Rebound the last two inches of Travel
- Reservoir Eliminates Shock Fade and Increases Wheel Travel
- Lifetime guarantee that coil springs won’t sag
- Two Stage Disogrin Seals for Prolonged Lifespan and Maximum Durability
- Durable Spherical Bearings Eliminate Unwanted Deflection
- 7/8″ NitroSteel Shaft prevents pitting and rust better than any chrome shaft
- 100%Bolt-on system – no drilling,cutting or welding necessary for install
- Made in the USA